Areas of Expertise:
Chartered Accountant (CA), India & Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), US
- Internal Audit
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Corporate Governance Assessment
- Metal & Mining
Anish specializes in Internal Audit, Enterprise Risk Management and Model Business Process engagement. Anish has over 13 plus years of experience and exposure across industry / sectors which includes 10 years of Consulting in Big 4 audit firms. Anish also has experience in leading Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) and Internal Financial Control (IFC) assignments. He has also been involved in giving trainings on various internal controls and risk management to corporates. Has exposure of working in foreign countries like SA and Zambia.
- Internal Audit – Performed risk based internal audits across multiple industry segments namely Metals and Mining, Conductors, Healthcare & Pharma, FMCG, Textiles, Cards processes for banks. Work involved evaluating the effectiveness of systems and controls and to provide customized and business-focused recommendation for enhancing the risk-control environment. Have also managed Contract Life Cycle Management review which included reviewing the entire contract life cycle process and suggest process and technology improvements wherever required.
- Enterprise Risk Management – Developed risk management methodologies, policies and procedures for companies across various industries. This involved identification of key business risk through risk interviews and brain storming sessions, prioritize the risk through workshops, develop risk policy, risk registers and develop risk mitigation strategies for key risk identified.
- Model Business Process – Developed model business plan across multiple industry segments which involved evaluating current processes and controls, identifying process gaps and preparing a new model process for plugging in all control weaknesses observed.
- Trainings – Have given trainings to corporates on Enterprise Risk Management Framework and various internal control processes. Have also trained more than 150 students across various colleges on ERM concepts.